Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Taking a closer look
07-22-2015, 11:11 AM,
#4
RE: Taking a closer look
I don't index loaded ammo into the chamber, nor do I index the fired cases into the press shellholder.

I do slightly FL size all fired case and then neck-size using a Lyman 45-90 nk die. I use a std. Redding bullet-seater die.

My run-out usually is around 1/1000, checked by a RCBS run-out tool, and bullets are loaded to engrave about 0.030".

But don't tell nobody Rolleyes !
That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Taking a closer look - by Old Jim - 07-22-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Taking a closer look - by Mike - 07-22-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: Taking a closer look - by Kurt - 07-22-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: Taking a closer look - by Old Jim - 07-22-2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Taking a closer look - by Kurt - 07-22-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Taking a closer look - by Lumpy Grits - 07-22-2015, 04:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication