Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Herding Patches
07-27-2015, 01:44 PM,
#3
RE: Herding Patches
Thanks Don, I tried the pan under the muzzle but on windy days there is only a 50/50 chance the patches make it in to the pan. I don't know why I didn't think of just drawing the patch back to the breech. I will mark my rod.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Herding Patches - by Flash Pan Dan - 07-24-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Herding Patches - by Don McDowell - 07-24-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Herding Patches - by Flash Pan Dan - 07-27-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Herding Patches - by Kurt - 07-27-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Herding Patches - by Rick Mulhern - 07-28-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Herding Patches - by Bluesmoke - 10-08-2015, 10:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication