Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooting Positions other than Offhand
09-17-2019, 11:04 AM,
#10
RE: Shooting Positions other than Offhand
(09-17-2019, 09:11 AM)Kurt Wrote: That will eliminate the three legged stools Cabela's and others sell as well as 3 and 5 gallon buckets. I guess maybe a 10# mall will drive the legs in the ground like the 3" spikes on the sticks.

Another nail in the coffin for sanctioned NRA matches. I bet the knot head that came up with 11" never shot a long range match sitting that has chronic back pains or knee issues.

Actually I think that rule only applies in Silhouette. But as the NRA hasn't updated their rule books online, I can't say for sure. The 22bpcra adopted a similar rule .
A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Shooting Positions other than Offhand - by Don McDowell - 09-17-2019, 11:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication