Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sometimes
03-13-2021, 05:40 PM,
#1
Sometimes
You find the dangedest things. Today I decided to load some test ammo for the new 44-77. I hadn't loaded any 44-77's since I moved everything to the man cave. So in the process of getting all the dies for it located, I came across a Ch4d 44-77 Shiloh die. Don't recall ever buying one of those, but by dang it works just fine. Sizes cases just right to hold the .435 patched bullets. Could be just a little tighter, but I think it'll work.. When this weather clears I suppose we'll find out. Smile
A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sometimes - by Don McDowell - 03-13-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Sometimes - by Kurt - 03-13-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Sometimes - by Don McDowell - 03-13-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: Sometimes - by Semtav - 03-13-2021, 10:33 PM
RE: Sometimes - by Kurt - 03-15-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: Sometimes - by Don McDowell - 03-15-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Sometimes - by Randy Bohannon - 03-16-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Sometimes - by Don McDowell - 03-16-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: Sometimes - by Randy Bohannon - 03-16-2021, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication