Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
.44s
08-30-2015, 11:01 AM,
#27
RE: .44s
This is just what we all need.....another mould Undecided Big Grin
Over these last few days getting ready for Lodi and the Buffalo hunt coming up the end of sept. I been casting, loading checking to see how these loads are shooting. The thought came in my mind, is this really worth the afford I'm putting into this. Man this is a lot of work Confused
I just read Stephen's post on the hunting forum. This took me back to when I first started my son shooting and hunting and what I did when I was 11 or 12 years old. Man that was fun and I could not find enough time to do that. A little later at 15 years of age I ordered a roller with the money I earned baling hay all summer. I had one Lyman mould and melted down lead in one of Mom's little pots on the stove and using a big spoon pouring the lead in the mould and loading that wrinkled bullet in the black powder Spanish shell.
How time changes things.

Kurt
The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
.44s - by Mike - 08-21-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-28-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: .44s - by Kurt - 08-28-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-28-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: .44s - by Kurt - 08-28-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-28-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-28-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: .44s - by Kurt - 08-28-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-28-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-28-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: .44s - by Kurt - 08-28-2015, 07:13 PM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-28-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-28-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: .44s - by J.B. - 08-29-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: .44s - by Kurt - 08-29-2015, 09:42 AM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-29-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: .44s - by Kurt - 08-29-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-29-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-29-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-29-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-29-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-30-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-30-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-30-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-30-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-30-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: .44s - by Kurt - 08-30-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-30-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-30-2015, 11:10 AM
RE: .44s - by Kurt - 08-30-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: .44s - by Iron Coyote - 08-30-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-30-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: .44s - by Iron Coyote - 08-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: .44s - by Mike - 08-30-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-30-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: .44s - by Iron Coyote - 08-30-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: .44s - by Don McDowell - 08-31-2015, 12:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication